We are looking for an marketing and sales assistant to join our team in Leesburg, VA. We are looking for someone with energy, preferably with business-to-business marketing and/or sales experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Networking with potential clients and referral sources
- Identify and cultivate relationships with decision-makers
- Reporting on sales activities and results
- Conducting face-to-face sales meetings
- Performing sales prospecting activities on a regular basis to Identify, and develop new client opportunities
- Leverage current business relationships to build new clients.
- Develop, build and maintain client database
- Building long term business relationships with existing clients and new clients
Contensive is an online strategy and development organization. We specialize in website and online application solutions that solve our client’s most complex challenges.
Our strength is our experienced team and our dedication to real-world, time-tested principles: a realistic budget, a disciplined process, and enough flexibility and creativity to accommodate any requirement. We all succeed when everyone brings their best work to the table, every time.
We prefer a candidate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a relevant field The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, the right professional attitude, and have a client-first approach, ability to build relationships with new and existing clients and sell solutions that address the customer’s needs. IT knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy
- A proven record of meeting deadlines
- Disciplined and consistent in performing measurable sales activities
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent follow-up skills
- An outstanding communicator who can ask the right questions of prospective clients
- Prefer 2 to 3 years of successful business-to-business sales experience
- A creative mindset to craft solutions to clients’ challenges
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A winning attitude and commitment to growing a book of business
- Strong Internet and computer skills
Compensation: Competitive base plus uncapped commissions. We are willing to train the right person with right attitude and education background. Entry Level can apply. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.