Manage all your data for online registration, meetings and more with a single application!
Do you have different
systems for managing email, online registration for meetings, membership and e-commerce? Trying to manage data from a variety of disparate sources can be
frustrating and time consuming. Contensive has taken all of these functions and
packaged them into a unified, streamlined system and database. Some of the
features available with our web solution include:
• Online registration for meetings.
management and invoicing.
• Delivery of
emails and newsletters to targeted groups.
• Creation of
forums, blogs, surveys and social networking links.
• Online commerce
• Online join and
• Mobile app
development from your existing data.
In addition to this
powerful functionality, Contensive also provides a user-friendly interface that
empowers authorized users to create, edit and deploy web changes quickly and
Request a demo today to learn how our powerful,
affordable system can help streamline management of your website, membership, online registration for events and more.
Easy Content Editing
- Edit content directly on the page or use the content records in the admin area with an easy to use interface.
- Easily block content to only allow access to certain groups.
- Quickly optimize your pages with built-in meta-content fields.
- Drop add-ons on your page to extend functionality simply and easily.
- Create and email segmented lists.
- Track results, not just clicks, to see which pages readers click on and how long they stay.
- Automatically manage email bounces.
- Optionally auto-log in members through emails.
Event and Meetings Management
- Create online registration for meetings and specify attendee types and pricing.
- Set pricing for events and sessions and off-site activities.
- Generate complete reporting that is exportable.
- Accept multiple payment types, including credit cards, checks, PO, and more.
- Create accounts for trade and professional memberships.
- Generate invoices that can be auto-paid, emailed, faxed or mailed.
- Track payments against invoices.
- Accept join/renew applications through online registration.
- Create single question, quick surveys or multiple question surveys.
- Choose text, drop down selects, check boxes or radio buttons for answers.
- Display survey results on the page or save to DB for viewing and/or exporting.
Member Profile Forms
- Allow your users to update profiles online.
- Option to allow "primary" or "key" settings for managing company information or managing their own membership access and detail.
- Access "My Account" features to update billing and payment info.
- View purchase history.
On Site Blogging
- Provide full blogging capability right on your own site.
- Create blog posts by combining text, images, links to web pages, and other media related to the blog topic.
- Enable readers to leave comments in an interactive format that can be moderated or not.
- Tag blog content for easier site usability; define single or multiple author access to create blog posts.
- Provide online registration for access to restricted blogs.
- Build community and site stickiness by integrating social networking add-ons.
- Facilitate Twitter feed display and re-tweets.
- Enable Facebook likes users can easily share.
- Provide ability for users to post comments about site content on defined pages.
Click on the images to see more Association and Non-profit CMS site samples